Create and share.
Almost Human announced today that the Dungeon Editor for Legend of Grimrock will be available to everyone starting tomorrow, October 4th, on Steam.
They’ve also revealed a massive change list for the editor based on the feedback of those who beta tested it, and a few fixes for the main game as well. Below are the fixes to the main game, and you can read the changes to the Dungeon Editor here if you were one of the beta testers and are curious to see what’s new in the full release.
Main Game Fixes:
- added check for unnamed prisoners in character generation
- bug fix: mouse look does not work when standing in front of a wall tapestry
- bug fix: when importing a custom portrait, the original portrait becomes “locked” and can’t be chosen for other characters
- bug fix: on screen exp indicator displays an incorrect amount of exp when killing an advanced monster with level greater than 1
- bug fix: no exp is gained if a monster is killed by Dismantler’s lightning effect or Icefall Hammer’s frost burst effect
- bug fix: when the cube crushes a monster, monster’s death effect is played multiple times if the cube moves back and forth
- bug fix: game refuses to start if the documents folder is mapped to a network location
- bug fix: “Level up!” text above attack frames does not scale with resolution
- bug fix: tooltips are buggy in 2560×1600 resolution
- bug fix: exp is awarded to wrong characters if party marching order is changed before damage is dealt (e.g. cast fireball, reorder champions before fireball kills a monster)
In case you haven’t seen it yet, you can watch the Dungeon Editor trailer below.