An offer worth pre-ordering.
EA announced the Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Limited Edition today, which is now available to pre-order at either Origin or GameStop. It may become available at other stores as well, but as of this article being posted those were the only two stores listing it.
At $59, the Limited Edition costs the same as if you bought the regular edition on the day it’s released, but comes packed with “exclusive” in-game items including the TAH-9 Automatic Handgun (pictured above) and a bonus mission. If you’re already planning on buying the game, for the same price you might as well pre-order it and get the Limited Edition bonus content. See the full list of bonus content and check out the trailer to see them in action below.
- Tactical co-op gear: Lay down sustained cover fire for your teammate with the TAH-9 side arm, the game’s only fully automatic weapon.
- Polymer outfit and mask: This lightweight battle dress combo is sleek, professional and high-tech.
- Overkill Extras: Unleash massive destruction as you execute an action-packed mission with an automatic shotgun and your Overkill mask and outfit. Go on an Overkill rampage throughout this new mission designed for nonstop frenetic co-op.
- DAO-X shotgun: A classic: Bring the heat with this automatic, 12-shot riot gun.
- Overkill outfit and mask: The perfect getup for wreaking maximum destruction.
- Day of the Dead assault rifle: Become an angel of death with this awesome Día de los Muertos skinned weapon.
- Day of the Dead outfit and masks: Put on the face of fear with not one but three custom Day of the Dead masks and one en fuego outfit.