The first post launch patch for Madden 13.
The first title update for Madden NFL 13 is now available on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. It may address some issues you’ve noticed, but this update was in the works even before the game was released so keep in mind that these updates aren’t necessarily going to address anything that players have provided feedback on.
This patch includes:
- Spacing issues in social media post game sharing have been fixed.
- Addition of an instant start option to Connected Careers as a player.
- Commentary improvements made.
- GameFace feature has been improved.
- Added ability to post H2H MUT game results to Facebook and Twitter
- Adjusted created players in Connected Careers to have high progression grades.
- Stability issues corrected to improve the Connected Careers experience.
- Adjusted how scouting development grade is displayed.
- Challenge Audio fixed.
- Improved the physics of players getting up off of the ground in post-play scenes.
- Increased chances to be able to trade for a CPU team’s starter.
- Added a trade notification in the Connected Careers mode for the NFL draft
- Fixed the defensive assignment issues when users are in Man Coverage.