Rodeos and Pirates are totally related.
Monolith are keeping the Gotham City Impostors content coming in the form of the Rodeo Pirate Pack DLC that will be available on Xbox Live on April 25th, and the Playstation Network at a later date. While this DLC isn’t free, like the others, we haven’t been able to get a straight answer on the price. The video below seems to indicate that it will be the price of two cups of coffee though, whatever that means.
- NEW WEAPON: The Boarding Party! A blunderbuss that fires scalp-seeking parrots. Once these parrots land on a foe they deal periodic damage and block their victim’s vision!
- NEW SUPPORT ITEM: The Conch! This powerful shell will foretell the end of your enemies, as one blast from its powerful bowels will interrupt any active gadget, push enemies back to give you breathing room, and even do a little bit of damage.
- NEW FUN FACT: Rummy! This new Fun Fact will fill your #2 slot, and prevents you from being frozen, blocks parrot attacks, and stops conch stuns. (Oh, and it’ll also protect you from cold damage.)
- NEW COSTUMES: The Rodeo and Pirate Costumes are yours to adorn your Impostor with. Show the world your inner scurvy dog, or rodeo clown!
- NEW VOICE: The Pirate voice is up for grabs! Use your new found knowledge of the high seas to berate all those that stand against you, and your swashbuckling ways.
- NEW PAINT JOB: The Pizza Paint Job is here for you to slather all over your favorite (and non-favorite) weapons! Give your foes a hot slice of death with this fresh new look.
You can also check out the trailer below for a complete look at all of the available features.
*Update* We can confirm the Rodeo Pirate Pack will set you back $5 (400 MS Points).